Monday 17 October 2016

My Skin Is Here

The dinosaur costume arrived today.   It came all compressed in a tiny little plastic bag, but there was no way I could just stick it in a cupboard without getting it out and taking a look.
I was both amazed and delighted to find that it actually fits!!  Once I have lost weight it will be delightfully roomy, but I'm fairly sure that if I bought batteries for the fans I could use it right away.  I may do that at some point, just to make sure that the fans are working. ;)  We'll see.
It is now being stored in a Tescos 'Bag for Life' on the back of my bedroom door, because- of course- now that it has been unfolded there is simply no way in hell that it will ever go back into it's original package.  But that's ok.  It's even more awesome in person than it looked online, so I can't really complain. 

I am a very happy raptor right now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment